UK Business Banking
We also provide the service of Barclays Business Banking. Our experts will help you to create a Barclays Business Account quickly and comprehensively. Here are a few questions you may have:
How does the application work?
Am I Eligible? To be eligible for a Barclays Business Account you must:
- Turner Little submit your Fast Track banking applicaiton via our secure direct portal.
- Barclays then contact you within 48 hours to arrange an account opening meeting with your dedicated Business Manager.
- Your dedicated Business Manager will have everything Barclays needs to provide you with your account details after the meeting.
- Require an account for business use.
- Be a sole trader, partner or director.
- Be over 18 year old.
- Be a UK resident. Unfortunately if you are not a resident in the UK, you will not be eligible for a bank account under this scheme.
Benefits of a Barclays Business Bank Account
As a valued Rapid Companies client, Barclays Bank PLC offers you everything you would expect from a UK High Street Bank and more including:
- FREE business banking for 12 months.
- A choice of straightforward price plans at the end of your free banking period.
- Reduced charges the longer you bank with them.
- Flexibility to manage your account online, by phone, via the Barclays Mobile Banking App or in branch.
- Barclays Pingit Mobile Payment app to enable you to get paid instantly using just your mobile number.
- Support and guidance from Barclays dedicated Business Banking telephone team.